This Policy shall be read in conjunction with the Terms of Service agreed by you while registering on the Platform for availing the Services.
2.2 “You” or “User(s)” means the person(s) visiting/accessing the Platform in any capacity.
2.3 “Website” – refers to www.onsurity.com website and additional Portals/Micro/Mini/Mobile sites that link to the main back end to create a distributed presence to fulfil the needs & functional requirements of all segments of customers.
2.4 “Services” – all services and products made available by the Company through the Platform.
2.5 “Personal Data or Information” shall have the same meaning as given in Rule 2(1)(i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (as amended from time to time).
2.6 “Sensitive Personal Data or Information”: Sensitive Personal Data or Information of a person means such personal Data or information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- Information We Collect
We receive and store any information You enter on Our Platform or give Us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of Our features. We act as a facilitator to help You connect with third party service providers who offer multiple services like tele-consulting, online medicine delivery, online lab test bookings etc. You explicitly consent to provide Us access to (i) the personal data or information or (ii) the sensitive personal data or information, including medical records shared by You with our third party service providers or generated during the course of the provision of such services to You (whether by Us directly or through third party service providers). We use the information that You provide for such purposes as providing You our Services, responding to Your requests, helping You manage Your requests, improving Our Platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of Our Platform, enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on Our behalf and to communicate with You.
You agree that We may collect certain Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information from You which may be used for the following purposes:
3.1. User Profile:
Your full name, address, gender, date of birth, age, family details, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth and bank or payment account details and any proof of Your identity and/or address that We may request on case-to-case basis.
3.2. Transaction Information:
We collect transaction details related to Your use of Our Services, including the type of Services You requested or provided, your order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method. Payment method includes:
- Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name and account number) during any -transaction/s initiated by You on Our Platform while using Our Services.
- Details of any credit, debit or other card used by You for any transaction/s on Our Platform or while using Our Services.
3.3. Location Information:
Depending on the Services that You use, request or search and Your application settings or device permissions, we may collect Your precise or approximate location information as determined through data and means such as GPS, IP address and Wi-Fi. We may collect location information when “Onsurity” application or its partner applications are running in the foreground. In certain regions, We may also collect this information when the Onsurity application or its partner applications are running in the background of Your device if this collection is enabled through Your application settings or device permissions.
3.4. Usage Information:
- We collect Your health and medical records such as diagnosis, prescription, tests, bills etc. to provide You Services.
- We collect information about how You interact with Our Services. This includes information such as access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or service You were using before interacting with Our Services.
- We also collect and use information regarding the duration of Your stay on Our Platform & this is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
- When You use Platform, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about your activities on the Platform, for instance by way of cookies, web beacons or web analytics. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Us and shall not be used to identify Your Account.
- In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. Web beacons are graphic image files embedded in a web page that provides information from the user’s browser. This allows Us to monitor and ascertain the number of users using the Platform and selected sponsors, advertiser website and for what purposes.
- Web analytics are services provided by third parties in connection with a website. We may use such services to find usability problems in order to make Our Platform easier to use. These Services do not collect information that has not been voluntarily provided by You. Accordingly, these services do not track Your browsing habits. The information shared through these Services will not identify You or Your account.
- We will store small text files called Cookies in your device in order to enable various features of our applications. These are used to store user preferences and trends to improve user/viewer experience. You have the option to change your Browser settings to accept or not accept Cookies and depending on which you agree to our use of any information collected by us through that Cookie. Any such information collected will only be used for improving the Platform experience.
- IP addresses help Us customize your visit to Our website/Platform since they are tied to personally identifiable information. We confirm that this information is not shared with third parties, for their promotional purposes, except as provided under Disclosure of Information clause. When you download or use our mobile apps, we also collect various device specific details like device ID and device accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address. This data is used to resolve technical difficulties and to provide you with the correct and most recent version of our mobile apps.
- When you download or use our Platform, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Location services can be turned off using your mobile phone settings.
- Information, content, and materials provided on our Platform are on an “As Is” basis and We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the same.
3.5. Device Information:
We may collect and use information about the devices You use to access Our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
3.6. Communications Data:
- We receive some information regarding the calls or texts, including the date and time of the call/text, and the content of the communications. We may also use this information for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve Our products and services and for analytics.
- We also receive information on Your participation in any promotion sponsored by Us and Our partner brands.
- Surveys that You complete through the application or based on Our request.
- Why do we collect Your Personal Information and How We Use Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information
We use the information that We collect for purposes including:
4.1. Providing services and features
We use the information We collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve Our products and Services. This includes using the information to:
- To create and update Your account.
- To verify Your identity.
- To track the progress of Your requests
- Administer Our Services through the Company or third-party service providers and diagnose technical problems.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide Our Services,
including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- To respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information
about the various services.
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from Us through one of these Platform, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service.
- To provide You the plans, products service options offered by Us and pricing for such Services.
- To provide You reward points or any other benefits as deemed fit by Us, based on Your health data stored by Us.
- For sharing such information with any third party, including any service providers and marketing agents for providing Services and for maintaining, improving or customizing Our Services and carrying out any activities incidental thereto.
4.2. Customer Support
We use the information collected (including recordings of customer support calls after notifying You and with Your consent) to assist You when You contact Our customer support services, including to:
- Direct Your questions to the appropriate customer support person.
- Investigate and address Your concerns.
- Monitor and improve Our customer support responses.
4.3. Research and development
We may use the information We collect for testing, research, analysis, and product development. This allows Us to improve and enhance the safety and security of Our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with Our Services.
4.4. Communication from Us
- We use the information You provide to communicate about Services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Us.
- To send You important information regarding the Platform, changes to Our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that We believe may be of interest to You.
- To personalize Your experience on the Platform by presenting advertising, products and offers We believe would be tailored to You.
The information collected from You is used:
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body.
- To resolve disputes.
- To detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions.
- We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our servers if any, and to administer Our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction.
- To conduct financial and identity checks; fraud prevention checks; anti money laundering and credit checks.
- To enhance security of Our Site; and
- For any other purposes with Your consent.
- Roles and Responsibilities
5.1. Grievance redressal Officer:
- Use/disclosure of your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information
6.1.The Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information collected from You may be used by Us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations, and functions including providing You Services, which include but are not limited to:
- To offer You the correct price and plans for our Services based on Your usage of Our Platform.
- To offer You the reward tier and points which can be redeemed on Our Platform;
- Verification of your identity as per prevalent laws and regulation.
- In the normal course of business to enforce the terms and conditions of products or Services or Terms and Conditions.
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities and all other general administrative and business purposes.
- Customer analytics on usage pattern and delivering customized content and advertisements that may be relevant/of interest to you.
- Carrying out market and product analysis which will enable us to customize, improve and maintain the Services and any activities incidental thereto, market our companies’ products and Services and communicate updates, offers and promotion.
- Information about Our customers are an important part of Our business, and We are not in the business of selling it to others. We may, however, share Your information with Our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
- Address network integrity and security issues.
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement, for the purpose of compliance of a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, protect and defend Our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities/suspected fraud/potential threat to the safety or security of any person; Carrying out activities connected with the running of Our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
6.2.Disclosure of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information to Third Parties
- The Company is authorized to and may share Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information for providing you with any of Your subscribed Services and any Service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees from you for those Services, and notifying or contacting you regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such Services or for customizing, improving and/or maintaining the Services that will be provided to you and any activities incidental thereto.
- Transparency and choice
7.1. Your acknowledgement
- All information disclosed by You shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/ negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from You.
7.2. Your authorization and express consent:
7.3. Withdraw consent
- You may choose to withdraw Your consent provided hereunder at any point in time. Such withdrawal of the consent must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge and agree that in case of such withdrawal of Your consent, the Company reserves the right to store Your information in an anonymised form such that the information stored will not be attributable to you or identify You in any manner whatsoever.
- If there is a change in any of the information provided by You, or if You have provided any incorrect information, you may update Your Account or send Us a request in writing to email@example.com to rectify or update Your Account.
7.5. Deletion of Account
- In the event, if You choose to exercise Your rights provided under the Terms of Service to delete your Account, the Company shall remove, delete your data in accordance with the Terms of Service within 72 hours of receipt of such request. However, the Company may have to store Your Information only to the extent to comply with applicable law.
- Collection of information by third-party sites and advertisers
- We retain the right to communicate with You (via e-mail, postal service / courier or mobile messaging services/application). We further retain the right to communicate with You through third party service providers. You shall have the option to unsubscribe to receive such email communication.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove or reject cookies. If You choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect certain features of the Platform or usage of the Platform.
- Information security
- We take reasonable precautions to protect the Platform and Your information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, including payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. Company does not itself store Your payment card account information and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. Hence, Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Company or Company’s third-party service providers. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your username, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone. We shall retain your personal Information for as long as required to provide you with Services or otherwise required under the law.
- Changes to the Policy
Onsurity Technologies Private Limited
Name : Unnikrishnan Nair